WHAT IT ENTAILS:
Paper engineers (m/f/d) are responsible for the continuous optimisation of production processes and the launching of new production methods for increasing product quality and productivity. Further tasks are the selection and quality control of the raw, semi- and finished products as well as implementing conversions and new constructions with machines. You create the preconditions for problem-free production sequences, thus enabling compliance to the high quality requirements of customers.
WHAT DOES a Bachelor of Engineering in paper technology do?
You gain theoretical knowledge at the Dual University of Baden-Württemberg (DHBW) in Karlsruhe in cooperation with the Gernsbach Paper Centre. You will also be accommodated here with full board during study times. In the practical phases you are made familiar with the work cycles in our production facilities so that the scientific-theoretical and vocational contents alternate to equal amounts. As a student in this technical subject you work closely with experts from various areas of our company, with which you conduct your own initial projects. For more detailed information see www.dhbw-karlsruhe.de!
YOU offer us:
- your good final school exam grades (Abitur), advanced technical college certificate or completed training in the printing industry sector with at least 3 years of vocational experience
- your interest in technical processes in production
- your ability as a team player and the ability to work independently
- your willingness to do shift work
- your flexibility and mobility (training in Wickede, Bielefeld, Karlsruhe and Gernsbach)
WE offer you:
- dual studies (6 semesters) in a family-owned company
- an internationally recognised training certificate (210 ECTS) with the option to upgrade to Master studies
- we assume the costs for board and accommodation in Gernsbach
- attractive training remuneration
- very good chances of permanent employment after completion of the dual studies
In that case we look forward to your application via a post or email (azubinoSpam@weberverpackungen.de).